February 10, 2012

Mystery Solved: Fantastic Read!

While traveling via the big metal bird, I finished up A Study in Sherlock: Stories Inspired by the Holmes Canon.  It was a great read! If you're a fan of Arthur Conan Doyle and his infamous Consulting Detective, Sherlock Holmes, then you'll enjoy this book.  I think the one that I liked the best was written by Thomas Perry and entitled "The Startling Events in the Electrified City" which talked about what really happened when President McKinley was assassinated.

Now I've decided to start up The Napoleon of Crime: The life and times of Adam Worth master thief by Ben Macintyre.  Adam Worth, an infamous thief, is the title character of this book and the sole reason that I chose this was that Professor James Moriarty (of Sherlockian fame) was based off of him.  I think this will be just what I need to get through the long airplane ride back to NYC.  Of course, the update might be a while in coming as I have to work on my thesis for the next several weeks.

Keep those pages turning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment