Here is how it works:
11 Facts about Alicea
- I hardly ever sit with both feet on the floor. Even when I'm in a skirt. O_O
- Sometimes it takes me an infernally long time to get through a book even if I'm really enjoying it. Other times, I rip right through them. This has more to do with laziness than any inherent interest I might have in the reading material.
- I'd prefer to be constantly busy. I'm always and forever overscheduling myself.
- The problem with the above is that I'm continually forgetting what I've scheduled myself for and then I end up running all over the place.
- Not only do I have a passion for blogging but I really love vlogging (video blogging for those unfamiliar). I have a YouTube channel and everything! ;-)
- A little over a year ago I gave up eating beef and pork. I mostly stick to vegetarian dishes but when I feel like I just have to eat something more "substantial" I turn to chicken or fish. I did this mostly to keep myself healthy but also because I wanted to lose weight. It worked on both accounts. :-)
- I have a cat named Zuzu (not my idea) that is about the size of a small car. It's not because I feed her human food or even overfeed her. She's just lazy. No idea where she learned that kind of behavior.
- I'm on pretty much every single kind of social media. Except Pinterest. I refuse to get sucked in by it. REFUSE. Edit: I got sucked in. No one was surprised.
- I enjoy cooking but I hardly ever do it since it's just me at home. However, this hasn't stopped me from buying (and receiving) a ton of cookbooks.
- Speaking of books (which is kind of the point of this blog isn't it?), I have so many at this point that they've migrated off of my bookshelves and onto pretty much all the available surfaces of my apartment.
- I've never really done cosplay but after three different visits to Comic Con I want to try it. I'm thinking of doing Clara Oswin Oswald from Doctor Who.
Questions from Sarina:Pick one place on planet Earth you would like to go. Tell us why.
What is something you have done that is completely unexpected and out of character for you?
Name some weird exotic food you would like to try and tell us why.
What do you want your wedding song to be? If married, what was your wedding song?
Star Wars or Star Trek?
Doctor who fans: Who is your favorite doctor? (non who fans can skip this one)
If you were going to be sorted at Hogwarts, what house would you want to be in?
Why are you blogging?
Do you use your public library? If not you should! If so, what do you use specifically?
What is your one karaoke jam? That one song that comes on and you're like, "yes this is my ultimate theme song!
What did you eat for breakfast? (sorry I ran out of ideas)
and the nominees are:
- What's the last book you read and should I read it?
- If you were a Muppet, which would you be and why?
- Candy is dandy but fill in the blank.
- Which superhero would you be and what kind of awesome superpower would you have?
- Do you have a YouTube channel that I need to subscribe to?
- I'm currently obsessed with Wil Wheaton (and you should be too!) because he's hysterical. What celebrity would you like to have as a bestie?
- What's your favorite guilty pleasure fast food joint?
- I'm Southern and therefore have a moral obligation to consume fried foods. What's the strangest fried food you've ever eaten and how much on a scale of 1-10 did you love it?
- Are you involved in any causes? If so, what are they? If not, WHY?!
- Are you into reality tv? WHY?!
- Got any tattoos? Do you regret them or are you still really into them?