January 14, 2014

2013 Book Roundup!!

So I'm the kind of nerd that keeps a running tally of the books I've read on a yearly basis. I thought I'd just list them here for kicks and giggles. :-)


  1. A Wrinkle In Time (graphic novel adaptation)
  2. The Ever-After Bird
  3. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
  4. The Fault in Our Stars
  5. The Meaning of Night: A Confession
  6. Where the Heart Is
  7. Warm Bodies
  8. The New Hunger
  9. The Best Tales of Edgar Allen Poe
  10. Twelve Years a Slave
  11. The Why of Things
  12. Jack the Ripper: The Facts
  13. Prisoner's Base
  14. Ender's Game
  15. Moll Flanders
  16. Edge
  17. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
  18. Countdown
  19. The Troop
  20. All Our Yesterdays
  21. Sky Jumpers
  22. My Brief History
  23. Our Final Invention
  24. Blood Work
  25. The Land of Laughs
  26. The Alice Behind Wonderland
  27. Winnie-the-Pooh
  28. Beautiful Creatures
  29. My Booky Wook
  30. Treasure Island
I didn't start off the year with a specific goal of how many books that I wanted to read so I'm not terribly disappointed. However, I hope to do better in 2014. :-)

And with that being said, I'm going to finish this up so that I can type up my latest review!

No comments:

Post a Comment