February 12, 2019

Bonus Post: 2019 Book Fairs

Greetings book lovers! I was recently contacted by the good folks over at Kotobee to spread the word about their curated list of all the books fairs happening around the world in 2019. If you're not aware, book fairs are gatherings where book lovers, publishers, authors, illustrators, and booksellers gather to talk all things books. I've been lucky enough to go to a few since living in NYC (where a lot of cool things happen admittedly) and I highly encourage you to check out the list to see if any are happening near you. This might also encourage you to do a little bit of traveling with the excuse that you have a cool conference to attend. ;-)

You can explore the list by either using the scroll feature or clicking on the continent of your choice to see what's being offered there. This is a diverse list, ya'll. I've already seen a few that peak my interest. ::clears calendar::

If you're interested you can check out the list directly by going to this link.

Thanks for visiting the blog and I hope to see you on Friday for a new book review. XD


Infographic courtesy of Kotobee

No comments:

Post a Comment