April 26, 2012

Change of plans...

...I got a book that I pre-ordered in the mail and I've definitely been reading that instead of Star Trek.  I regret nothing.

Oh you're probably wondering which book I'm referring to, am I right?  Well, it's this one:

If you haven't at least heard of this book, then you must have been living under a rock for the last week...or you're just a sad, sad individual.  The Bloggess, aka Jenny Lawson, runs a fantastic blog which is so cracked out and lovely that I became addicted immediately.  When I found out that she had just written a book, I immediately pre-ordered it.  She's currently on tour promoting it and you can find information about that here. If you're into hilarity, taxidermy, exaggeration, and truthiness then this is just the book for you!!*  I should be done with this by the weekend and then I'll be back on track with Star Trek (unless something shinier gets my attention).

Happy Thursday!!!

*I should warn you, however, that there is a LOT of cursing in this book so if that's going to be a problem for you I wouldn't even bother.  

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes!! I should be finished by Saturday to give my review but thus far it's FANTASTIC!

      Delete